30/03/2011

Racism sucks ass.



I hate Racism, racist beliefs are stupid. Just incredibly illogical. If we go far enough we are all related to one another. Why would you hate someone because of the colour of their skin, or the country they came from, you could've been born black/yellow/white whatever. I've had more than my share count of racism. I went to a school where i was the only black girl in the whole school. Of course i got bullied, but here i am, still going strong. I'm not going to lie, i love racial humour but when someone casts a racial stereotype AGAINST me i don't, Is that me being a hypocrite? So be it. And then there is the whole issue about who could say nigger. WTF. In my opinion only black people should be able to say it otherwise you're a racist. If that is politically incorrect then you can go eff yourself. Pardon my * but i'm really pissed. And those white people that are saying that Black people can't say nigger. Like for real? After all the hardship throughout the decades, the name that they have ridiculed them with, THEY can't use it to each other. I just want to knock out everyone who says that, i don't care if violence is the answer, cos ignorance isn't either. This shit is dumb & pisses me off. :\

I h8 racism & so should you. 

There is one race and that's the human race :)

Okay i'm done rambling; Love&Peace&Happiness mo'♥