18/02/2011

Rambles from a pissed girl

I haven't updated in aaages, i don't even know why i do it, well actually i like noting whatever shit pops up in my mind. I'm just feeling so uninspired, unmoitivated unhappy and all other appropriate un- words. The thought of uni is dreadful slaving away for hours in a dreary classroom for the best years of your life? I'll pass. Don't even know why we do it, the school education system structure is just created to make the youth of today cold hard capitalists of tomorow. I'm not even at college yet though i've picked my A levels which regretfully include sciences, i've failed my chem cos i suck majorly at it but i have to get a good grade in order to persue my future career in, you've guessed it sciences. I can honestly say that i have no interest do a career in sciences, it's all cos of  family pressure. Presume i want to be a doctor, i'm faint hearted so i get real squiemish around blood and gory stuff, how am i supposed to go around that?

Watching the news makes you wonder if your life's a scam, i mean how could you be sitting here reading this while they are living in violence and corruption. Whoever 'they' are, 3rd world countries? Elitists and fascists caught up in some issue or whatever? How could we be living in such ignorance, is it because we don't know or we simply don't want to know?

Off topic...
Question- Are Bieber fans psychos?
-I just don't get the whole crying thing, doesn't make any sense to me.